- Access Facebook only once a day
- Exercise vigorously at least thrice a week
- Wake up early everyday
For better living:
- Evaluate the things you do repeatedly
- Evaluate priorities (What would you do for free? What is important to you?)
- Don’t fear cutting off things from your life that don’t add value to it
- Practice 1 of the 13 virtues
- I-will-figure-it-out attitude
For better writing:
- Write every day
- Write with clarity (Conversational voice?)
- Start with a question
- Writing is a craft, don’t take it too seriously
- Be nice to yourself
- Avoid using ‘really, very, totally’
- Don’t shy from evoking emotions
Forming better habits
- Pick one habit at a time.
- Start very small – just a minute or two, if you want it to stick.
- Use social motivation like Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or email.
- Be very conscious of your triggers, and do the habit consciously every time the trigger happens.
- Enjoy the new habit. You’ll stick with it longer if you do.